If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy Notice govern the Internet Watch Foundation’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The terms ‘APPG on Social Media' or ‘APPG’ or ‘Social Media APPG’ or ‘All-Party Parliamentary Group on Social Media’ or 'us' or 'we' or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is APPG on Social Media, UK Safer Internet Centre, Discovery House, Vision Park, Chivers Way, Histon, Cambridge, CB24 9ZR, UK. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You agree to use this website, and the content of its pages, for lawful purposes only.
- The internet is inherently not a secure medium, and we provide no guarantee as to the reliability or security of this website or that it will be available continuously. Likewise, we provide no guarantee that this website will be free from bugs or viruses. You use our website at your own risk.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge and accept that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and we provide no warranty or guarantee that any such products, services or information is suitable for any particular purpose.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, photographs, and logos. Use may be made of these pages for personal, non-commercial purposes only, without permission from the Internet Watch Foundation. Commercial, and any other, use of this material may only be made with the express, prior, written permission of the Internet Watch Foundation.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not our property, or licensed to, us are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and you must use your own judgment when interacting with them.
- Your access to and use of this website, together with the content of its pages, is entirely at your own risk and we make the website available to you on an ‘as is’ basis. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of your access to and use of this website, together with the content of its pages, and we expressly exclude any and all related liability to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We may change these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, by placing updated terms on this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your agreement with those updated terms.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws, and exclusive jurisdiction, of England and Wales.